Friday Fill-ins



1. You know you're old when you complain more than celebrate.

2. My heart is divided between watching the Olympics and going to bed.

3. SLEEP is what I need RIGHT NOW!

4. I have felt the wonder of friendship, I have known the depths of caring for and being cared for.

5. Gah, won't these people dance?

6. Smile & laugh as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the opening ceremony of the Olympics , tomorrow my plans include driving to Knoxvillie and Sunday, I want to scrapbook and visit with Paula!

3 comments:

I was actually torn between a baseball game and the Olympic opening ceremonies... :-)
Have a great weekend!

8/08/2008 10:56 PM  

Hi Marie! No, I'm not a librarian, just somebody who uses the library an awful lot. That's cool that you are doing your library degree. Will look for you on Shelfari. Nice fill-ins, by the way. :)

8/10/2008 12:14 AM  

I missed the opening ceremonies...forgot they were on!

Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)

8/11/2008 2:25 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home